Sunday, March 3, 2019

GOD'S PROMISES - TROUBLES

Cast all your troubles into God's hands. He will see you through all the difficulties you face in your life.

It makes no sense worrying over things that you cannot change. Ask God to help you believe and trust that everything will work out according to His will and perfect plan for your life.

Bible Trivia Questions
1.    Whose idea was it that Moses should delegate his responsibilities as leader of Israel?
2.    The Lord covenanted: "If ye will obey my voice indeed and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a ________ ________ unto me above all people."
3.    Where did Moses receive the Ten Commandments?
4.    What structure did the Lord command the children of Israel to build?
5.    What special item(s) was/were included in Aaron's breastplate of judgment?

Inspirational Bible Verse of the Week
Psalm 23:4
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Bible Trivia Questions Answers
1.    Jethro (Exodus 18:15-22)
2.    Peculiar treasure (Exodus 19:5)
3.    Mount Sinai (Exodus 31:18)
4.    A tabernacle (Exodus 25:8-90)
5.    Urim and Thummim (Exodus 28:30)

No comments: