Saturday, June 3, 2017

GOD'S PROMISES - DECISIONS

There are times when I am so indecisive. I want to make the right decisions and choices for my life but I don't really know what is the right thing to do. When these times happen in my life, I stop and take the time to pray and ask God what is His will and perfect choice for my life. I ask Him to give me the confidence to know that I am making the right decision and choices.

Bible Trivia Questions
1.    Why does Cain kill his brother Abel?
2.    How does Jacob steal his brother, Esau's inheritance rights?
3.    From which catastrophe does Joseph save Egypt?
4.    How does God first appear to Moses?
5.    What object that God gives Moses allows him to perform signs and wonders?

Inspirational Bible Verse of the Week
Proverbs 16:3 
Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.

Bible Trivia Questions Answers
1.    Because God is more pleased by Abel's sacrifice than by Cain's.
2.    By tricking his father with the help of his mother.
3.    Famine.
4.    As a burning bush.
5.    A wooden staff.

No comments: