Sunday, July 9, 2017

GOD'S PROMISES - CHOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY

I was having a discussion with a friend the other day who was going through some financial difficulties. I could see that part of the problem she was having was her own fault in the way that she was managing her finances. I wanted to help her and give her the best advice but I knew I had to watch the way I advised her and also choose my words carefully on how to advise her so that she could see where the problem was coming from and not shut down because she thought I was putting her down. I said a quick prayer and asked the Lord to give me the right words and the right way to deliver them to her so that she could see what I saw.  And just as God promises, he helped me and spoke through me!

Bible Trivia Questions
1.    What did King Solomon ask God for?
2.    Who wrote this line "The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want"?
3.    What does "Eve" mean?
4.    Who married Abraham?
5.    Looking for a wife for Isaac, Abraham's servant found who?

Inspirational Bible Verse of the Week
Psalm 37:4
Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Bible Trivia Questions Answers
1.    Wisdom
2.    King David
3.    "Mother of all living".
4.    Sarah
5.    Rebekah

No comments: