Sunday, October 15, 2017

GOD'S PROMISES - FEAR

On different occasions in my life when I have to make important decisions I get scared and fear fills my heart and I wonder if I am make the right choices. I am leaving an old job and starting a new one. Will this job be better? Will it help my financial situation? Or I am entering into a new relationship. Will that person be a good match for me? Is this the person that I will eventually marry?

It is easy to get so caught up in our fearful thinking of what can go wrong that is hard to be at peace with our decisions. Go to God with all your fears. Ask Him to show you what is right and wrong and to give you peace in all your decisions. 

God wants us to live our lives in faith nor fear! He will never let you down!  

Bible Trivia Questions
1.    Who wrote the Acts of the Apostles?
2.    Which book comes last in the New Testament?
3.    What does the word gospel mean?
4.    Who was the king of Judea at the time of Jesus' birth?
5.    Which gospel records the fewest of the miracles performed by Jesus?

Inspirational Bible Verse of the Week
Colossians 3:15
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

Bible Trivia Questions Answers
1.    Luke
2.    Revelation
3.    Good news
4.    Herod the Great
5.    Matthew


No comments: