Sunday, August 5, 2018

GOD'S PROMISES - BELIEVING

It is important to trust and believe that God will bless you according to His will.

It is good to pray and ask God to make your hopes and desires come true, but you also have to believe that He will answer you and bless you in His timing and according to what His will is for your life.

Bible Trivia Questions
1.    Who lusted after Joseph?
2.    Why did Joseph get thrown in prison?
3.    What did Joseph become well known for in prison?
4.    Who was restored to his office and who was hanged?
5.    What was the meaning of Pharaoh's dreams?

Inspirational Bible Verse of the Week
Psalm 42:5-6
Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God. My soul is downcast within me; therefore I will remember you from the land of the Jordan, the heights of Hermon - from Mount Mizar.

Bible Trivia Questions Answers
1.    Potiphar's wife (Genesis 39:7)
2.    Potiphar's wife convinced Potiphar that Joseph tried to lie with her (Genesis 39:13-20)
3.    Interpreting dreams (Genesis 41:12)
4.    The butler; the baker (Genesis 40:21-22)
5.    Seven years of preparation will precede seven years of famine (Genesis 41:29-30)


No comments: