Sunday, July 28, 2019

GOD'S PROMISES - TRAGEDY

When tragedy occurs in our lives, we often get sad, frustrated, discouraged, fearful and even mad. These are all normal reactions that we may experience during times of tragedy. 

We often ask, why did this happen to me? Why couldn't I have been spared this tragedy?

There was a situation where a family's house caught on fire. They lost a lot of material possessions, but thank God no one was injured. I am sure they went through all of the normal emotions, but they still thanked God and was grateful that He spared their lives and no one was injured.

Our God is an awesome God!! He will protect us in times of tragedy and He can replace everything we lost and give us even more than we had before!

Bible Trivia Questions
1.  How many elders did Moses choose to assist him?
2.  What did the Lord say in response to Sarah's reaction?
3.  Is Peter in the Old Testament or the New Testament?
4.  What did King Darius do first thing in the morning after Daniel was in the lion's den?

Inspirational Bible Verse of the Week
Psalm 23:4
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Bible Trivia Questions Answers
1.  70
2.  Is anything to hard for the Lord?
3.  New Testament
4.  He went to Daniel to see if he was alive?



No comments: