Sunday, September 8, 2019

GOD'S PLANS - EXISTENCE

Negative thoughts and comments can stand in the way of our blessings. 

There are many things that we want to achieve an accomplishment that may seem impossible but it is time to get rid of the negative thoughts that plague our mind.

"I will never be able to pay of this debt...It is just too high. I will never get that promotion....I don't have the right education. I will never lose this weight... I can't control my splurges. I will never meet the right person... I have been alone for so long."

Instead of focusing on what you are lacking, pray and speak into existence what God can bless you with in your life.

"I am coming out of debt. I will get that promotion. I will control my splurges and lose this weight. I will meet the right person at the right time."

Bible Trivia Questions
1.  Does First and Second Samuel come before or after First and Second Kings.
2.  What did the Lord command Abram to do?
3.  Is Luke in the Old Testament or New Testament?
4.  How many of each animal did Noah put on the ark?

Inspirational Bible Verse of the Week
Ephesians 3:20-21
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Bible Trivia Questions Answers
1.  Before
2.  Leave his home country for a different land
3.  New Testament
4.  2

2 comments:

Peachy Essay said...

Very good blog and so happy to find another fellow Christian here. I found your blog on christianforums. I also write for a blog. Please check me out on https://peachyessay.com/blogs

Peachy Essay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.