Sunday, October 13, 2019

GOD'S PROMISES - COVERED

It is amazing when we realize that God has us covered even when we don't realize we need covering.

I recently rented a car, trying to be more cost effective, I decided to use my own Sunpass as opposed to using the rental companies etoll services.

Well to my surprise, a week after my trip the rental car company charge the amount of the tolls to my credit card. 

At first I was livid thinking there was some type of fraud happening. Once I calmed down and did some research I realized that for some reason the tolls never hit my Sunpass so the charges were actually correct. I had already loaded enough money on my credit card to cover some other possible purchases and by doing so it allowed my card to not decline or go over the limit due to the etoll charges.

Isn't God good! He had me covered even when I didn't realize I needed it.

Bible Trivia Questions
1.  Does Nahum come before or after Micah?
2.  In order to avoid being killed by the Egyptians, what did Abram tell his wife to do?
3.  Is Jeremiah in the Old Testament or the New Testament?
4.  Who tried to kill Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego by  throwing them into a furnace?

Inspirational Bible Verse of the Week
Matthew 11:28
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Bible Trivia Questions Answers
1.  After
2.  Pretend she was his sister
3.  Old Testament
4.  King Nebuchadnezzar


No comments: