Sunday, October 11, 2020

GOD'S PROMISES - BELIEVE

When you are in the middle of a difficult situation it can be hard to believe everything will work out. Don't lose hope or faith in God. 

Trust, pray and believe that He will provide the perfect resolution to your difficult situation in His perfect timing.

God does not want us to give in to despair and give up when things are hard and look like they are not going to work out. He wants us to keep believing in Him no matter how difficult times may be.

Bible Trivia Questions

1.  Who was Noah's father?

2.  Which of these men was NOT a son of Noah? a) Ham; b) Canaan; c) Shem; d) Japheth

3.  Why did the Lord want to destroy man?

4.  "...and Noah ___________ with God."

5.  How would the Lord destroy mankind?

Inspirational Bible Verse of the Week

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I posses to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love I gain nothing.

Bible Trivia Questions Answers

1.  Lamech

2.  Canaan

3.  Man was too wicked

4.  Walked

5.  Flood


No comments: