Saturday, April 4, 2009

Success Is A Choice

  • Because I choose to succeed: I will have faith that God is for my success and will guide me.
  • Because I choose to succeed: I will forgive others as well as myself.
  • Because I choose to succeed: I will accept that faith without works is dead.
  • Because I choose to succeed: I will bless others who are in need of blessings.
  • Because I choose to succeed: I will acknowledge God in all my ways.
  • Because I choose to succeed: I will pray to God for advice and wisdom.
  • Because I choose to succeed: I will treat others as I would like to be treated.
  • Because I choose to succeed: I will study to show myself approved unto God.
  • Because I choose to succeed: I will accept Jesus Christ as my personal Savior and Lord.
  • Because I choose to succeed: I will believe that God has forgiven my past.
  • Because I choose to succeed: I will acknowledge when I am wrong.
  • Because I choose to succeed: I will accept help when I need help.
  • Because I choose to succeed: I will be diligent.
  • Because I choose to succeed: I will consider Bible reading a daily must.
  • Because I choose to succeed: I will choose my friends wisely.
  • Because I choose to succeed: I will be faithful to accomplish the tasks set before me.
  • Because I choose to succeed: I will consider myself as God considers me, that I am of worth and value.

No comments: