Sunday, March 2, 2014

BIBLE STUDY RESEARCH: GUESS WHO

Searching the Bible can be fun!  Research your Bible (New and Old Testament) to see if you can find the answers to the questions below.
Research Questions
1.  I think I was the first prophet who ever arose from the guts of a
     fish to prophesy to a nation.

2.  My master beat me three times, and before I realized it I was
     talking to him like a man, and it didn't seem to shock him either!

3.  Things were pretty serious for my people, and it looked like I
     was the only person who could help.  So in fear and trembling,
     due to the situation, and with fasting, I called upon God because
     without his help, there goes my head. 

4.  I got too greedy for my own good, and it almost cost me to be
     cut into shreds.

5.  I was riding along a certain road, minding my own business,
     when suddenly, before I knew what was happening, I was on the
     ground looking up and talking to the last person in this world
     whom I thought would acknowledge, let along talk to; especially,
     since I really didn't believe in him.

Inspirational Bible Verse of the Week

Hebrews 10:19-23
Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.  Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.

Bible Study Answers
1.  Old Testament:  Book 32, Chapter 2, Verse 10
2.  Old Testament:  Book 4, Chapter 22, Verse 28
3.  Old Testament:  Book 17, Chapter 4, Verses 10, 11, 15, 16
4.  Old Testament:  Book 4, Chapter 22, Verses 7, 12, 22, 23
5.  New Testament:  Book 5, Chapter 9, Verses 3, 4, 5, 6 








No comments: