Sunday, July 20, 2014

GOD'S PROMISES - STRENGTH

Ask God for the strength that you need to face all circumstances in your life that you think may be to hard to overcome. Always put your trust in Him because he is able!  He will never leave you nor forsake you!

"Look for the Lord and his strength, see his face always."  1 Chronicles 16:11

"Be strong and courageous, and do the work.  Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God, my God is with you.  He will not fail you or forsake you..."  1 Chronicles 28:20

"I love you, Lord, my strength.  The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."  Psalm 18:1,2

"But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."  Isaiah 40:31

"I can do all this through him who give me strength."  Philippians 4:13

"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.'  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.  That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.  For when I am weak, then I am strong."  2 Corinthians 12:9,10

Bible Trivia Questions
1.    Where is the"best place to pray"?
2.    What does James say happens if we "draw nigh to God"?
3.    Where was Jesus baptized?
4.    Which plant is "the least of all seeds, but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs"?
5.    Which city "came down from heaven prepared as a bride"?
6.    At Capernaum, how did the man sick of the palsy gain access to the house in which Jesus was?
7.    What did God breath into Adam's nostrils?
8.    What did Pharaoh's dream of good and bad ears of wheat represent?
9.    To whom was the Revelation of Jesus Christ given?
10.  How long was Jonah stuck inside the great fish for? 

Inspirational Bible Verse of the Week
Psalm 118:14-16
The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.  Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous:  "The Lord's right had has done mighty things!  The Lord's right hand is lifted high; the Lord's right hand has done mighty things!"

Bible Trivia Questions Answers
(Look in the Verses listed below to find the answers.)
1.    Matthew 6:6
2.    James 4:8
3.    Mark 1:9
4.    Matthew 13:31-32
5.    Revelations 21:2
6.    Mark 2:4
7.    Genesis 2:7
8.    Genesis 41:29
9.    Revelations 1:1
10.  Jonah 1:17

No comments: