Sunday, February 25, 2018

GOD'S PROMISES - INFLUENCES

It is important to be careful of the people that you surround yourself with. Hanging around negative people can pull you down and destroy your hopes and dreams and be a bad influence in your life.

Pray and ask God to help you to surround yourself with people who will be a positive influence in your life.

Bible Trivia Questions
1.    Who said, "Almost thou persuades me to be a Christian."
2.    Who said, "Whereby shall I know this? For I am an old man, and my wife well stricken in years."
3.    Who said, "I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire..."
4.    Who said, "If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread."
5.    Who said, "Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men."

Inspirational Bible Verse of the Week
James 4:7-8
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and He will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

Bible Trivia Questions Answers
1.    King Agrippa (Acts 26:28)
2.    Zacharias (Luke 1:18)
3.    John The Baptist (Matthew 3:11)
4.    Satan (Matthew 4:3)
5.    Jesus (Matthew 4:19)

No comments: